Sunday, April 26, 2015

Class 10, Assignment 4: Checking my Groups

In regards to this assignment, checking the duplicate membership status amongst my groups, I have spotted several groups that overlap with the groups of my classmates. The following images are screenshots of myself trying to fix such issues, through joining new groups and updating our Google Spreadsheet document.

I found my 3D printing Facebook group overlapping with my classmate's group; thus I replaced the group with the new 3D printing group

Facebook page for the new 3D Printing group I joined

Updating my Virtual Reality group for Google+, on our Outreach spreadsheet

Google+ page for the new Virtual Reality group I joined

I found this Augmented Reality group overlapping with one of my classmate's groups

Google+ page for my Wearable Technology group

Updating the Outreach spreadsheet with my newly updated Wearable Technology Google+ groups

Newly joined Google+ Augmented Reality group

Updating Augmented Reality section of my Outreach spreadsheet portion

No comments:

Post a Comment