Monday, March 16, 2015

Google Hangout

I searched Google Hangout on Google and clicked the first link that showed up on the result. Next, I proceeded to https://plus.google.com/hangouts and added the members in the group to my friends list by inputting their emails.

Then, on the hangout page, I simply started a video chat and included three of my remaining teammates to the Video hangout.

The attached photo shows that our group, comprised of Ryan Rolfsen, Alex Lau, Shane Hewson, and myself, has successfully created a video hangout.

The Google Hangout successfully allows the users to video chat with multiple people and allows a lot of functionality. Such functions are drawing, remote desktops, sending videos through YouTube, sending pictures, Google Effects, screenshare, and chatting functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment